Update: the awards ceremony will be held at the Town Hall on March 28th at 6:30 PM.
It’s not too early to start thinking about your entry for the Chesterfield Authors’ and Storytelling Contest. Entries are due by January 31st.
The contest is open to all Chesterfield residents. Entries are judged within grade levels, as well as in an Adult category. Submissions may be made in the following categories:
- Poetry, limited to 30 lines
- Fiction, limited to 1,500 words
- Nonfiction, limited to 1,500 words
- Stories in Cartoon Format, limited to 100 words and 6 pictures
- Storytelling, limited to no more than 8 minutes
Entries must be submitted by January 31st.
Awards will be presented in March